- Title: Child Psychologist
- Education: Bahçeşehir University (BA), Maastricht University Developmental Psychology (MA)
- Profession: Child and Adolescent, Parent Counseling
- Therapy Approach: Child Centered Play Therapy, Experiential Play Therapy
- Working Days: Monday and Sunday
- Office: Bağdat Street (Erenköy), Online
- Works with: Healthy sleep in infants and children, toilet and eating habits, anxiety and fears, parental attitudes, communication within family and practices of positive discipline, processes such as divorce, moving, separation, starting school, and social adjustment.
Child Psychologist Hazan Eren graduated from Bahçeşehir University, Department of Psychology with honors in 2016 after completing her high school education at Goethe Gymnasium in Germany. In 2017, she completed her Developmental Psychology master’s degree at Maastricht University with her thesis on “The effects of parental attitudes on children’s behavior”. Meanwhile, she received individual and group supervision while she was making observations in various hospital and clinic settings in Netherlands.
During and after her education years, she showed participation in various types of trainings at national and international settings. She completed Psychological Treatment Methods and Approaches in Babies training at the Austrian Academy of Psychology, Puppet Therapy training at the German Puppetry Institute, Schema Therapy for Children and Adolescents and Mindfulness in Education & Parenting training, and a training in Basic Concepts of Somatic Experiencing.
She completed her Family Enhancement & Play Therapy Center approved Child Centered Play Therapy training and Experiential Play Therapy training, which are the approaches she utilizes in her individual psychotherapy sessions with children. She also received her Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-IV (WISC-IV) practitioner certificate as approved by the Turkish Psychological Association.
She is proficient in German and is advanced in English. She offers therapy sessions in both German and in English. While continuing her work with children and parents, she also worked as a psychologist in kindergartens that follow alternative education methods and she still continues to provide consultation to kindergartens to this day.
Hazan Eren, provides psychological consultation for children under the age of 10 and their parents at Korto Psychology Bağdat Street (Erenköy) branch. She mainly works on the topics of healthy sleep in infants and children, toilet and eating habits, anxiety and fears, parental attitudes, communication within family and practices of positive discipline, and processes such as divorce, moving, separation, starting school, and social adjustment.
- Child, Adolescent, and Parent Consultation
- Bağdat Street (Erenköy)
- Online Psychological Counseling