- Title: Clinical Psychologist
- Education: Bilgi University (BA), South Wales University (MSc)
- Profession: Individual Adult Therapy
- Therapy Approach: EMDR Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy
- Working Days: Monday, Thursday, Friday
- Office: Nişantaşı (European Side)
- Works with: Trauma, complex trauma (repeating traumatic life experience arising from interpersonal relationships), depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety disorders, phobias, relational problems, medically unidentifiable symptoms (fibromyalgia, migraine)
Clinical Psychologist Altuna Türkoğlu completed her bachelor’s degree with honors degree in İstanbul Bilgi University Department of Psychology. Following her bachelor’s, she went to South Wales University – Cardiff, United Kingdom and completed clinical psychology master’s program. Türkoğlu received the tittle Clinical Psychologist with master’s degree research on social anxiety.
During her post-graduate studies, she completed “substance addiction” training in Newlink Galler Addiction Center and assisted the research done in the center. Türkoğlu also competed “solution focused therapy” training by BRIEF London. Alongside of trainings she received during her undergraduate and post-graduate study Altuna Türkoğlu also completed “EMDR I. and II. Level Foundation Training and Supervisions” by EMDR Europe and “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy” by Dr. Emel Stroup. She is also competent in administering and evaluating Cambridge Automatic Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery (CANTAB) and Rivermead Behavioral Memory Test (RNMT)
Clinical Psychologist Altuna Türkoğlu worked as specialist psychologist with adults in individual therapy in DBE Institution of Behavioral Sciences since 2015. Parallel with her therapies, she participated in social responsibility projects and scientific research conducted in DBE Institution of Behavioral Sciences. She continues to work in EMDR Turkey Trauma Betterment Group Program as volunteering psychotherapist for collective trauma cases in Turkey.
Altuna Türkoğlu works with adults in individual counseling at Korto Psychology Nişantaşı Office. She mostly uses EMDR, solution focused therapy ad cognitive behavioral therapy in her sessions. Her area of expertise are; trauma, complex trauma (repeating traumatic life experience arising from interpersonal relationships), depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety disorders, phobias, relational problems, medically unidentifiable symptoms (fibromyalgia, migraine)