- Title: Clinical Psychologist (MSc)
- Education: Hacettepe University (BS – MSc)
- Profession: Individual (Adult) therapy
- Therapy Approach: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, EMDR, Sexual Therapy
- Working Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Office: Bağdat Caddesi (Göztepe-Anatolian Side), Nişantaşı (European Side)
- Works with: Anxiety disorders (obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, panic disorder etc), mood disorders (depression, bipolar disorder), traumatic experiences, neuropsychological evaluations, psychology of obesity, sexual problems (vaginismus, pre-ejaculation), close relationship problems
Clinical psychologist Ceren Aydın got her bachelor’s degree in Hacettepe University in 2007 with high honors degree. In 2010, she received her master’s degree in Hacettepe University with the thesis “eating habits, parental attachment and orthorexia symptoms”.
During her bachelors and masters, Aydın completed her internships in 9 Eylül University Hospital, Ege Univesity Hospital and Hacettepe University hospital. Alongside of her internships Aydın have voluntarily participated in various researches and projects.
After receiving her masters, she worked as clinical psychologist in Antalya Özel Terapi Tıp Merkezi, Lara Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Center, Ankara Madalyon Psychiatry Center; working with individual therapy and psychometric assessments. In 2015-2019 she worked as clinical psychologist in Liv Hospital working with individual psychotherapy, also within the years she has completed various educative seminars.
As she completed her proficiency trainings for cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), she also completed Sexual Therapy Training given by CİTEB, primary Schema therapy training by Prof. Dr. Gonca Soygüt, EMDR training by Ass.Prof.Dr.Burhanettin Kaya, Neuropsychological Assesment training by Turkish Psychologists Association.
Clinical Psyhcologist Ceren Aydın, works with adults in Korto Psychology – Göztepe and Nişantaşı offices. Her areas of expertise are; anxiety disorders (obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, panic disorder etc), mood disorders (depression, bipolar disorder), traumatic experiences, neuropsychological evaluations, psychology of obesity, sexual problems (vaginismus, pre-ejaculation), close relationship problems.
- Individual Counseling
- Bağdat Street (Göztepe) Office
- Nişantaşı Office