- Title: Clinical Psychologist (MSc)
- Education: Koç University (BS); Hacettepe University (MSc)
- Profession: Individual (Adult) therapy
- Therapy Approach: Gestalt Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
- Office: Bağdat Caddesi (Anatolian Side), Nişantaşı (European Side)
Bahar Esin Ergin holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Koç University, and a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from Hacettepe University. During her graduate training, she was specialized in interpersonal problems, attachment, and problem solving.
Since 2010, she is a Gestalt Therapy trainee who receives intensive supervision and clinical training in Gestalt approach and techniques. Besides, she has completed Satir’s Family and Marriage Therapy Training. She also has additional training in trauma and trauma intervention. During her graduate studies she worked as an intern at the Oncology and Psychiatry Department of Hacettepe University Hospital. After her studies, she worked as a research assistant at Okan Univesity’s Psychology Department, and then as a psychologist at the Students Counseling Center of the same university.
At Korto, Esin Ergin practices as a clinical psychologist and provides counseling and therapy services for adults and couples with issues such as social anxiety, panic attack, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, anger management, interpersonal relationship problems, loss and bereavement, and coping with chronic illnesses.
- Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Couples and Marriage Counseling
- Korto Psychology Bağdat Street Office
- Korto Psychology Nişantaşı Office