- Title: Clinical Psychologist, (PhD)
- Education:Koc University, (BA, MA), Hacettepe University (MA, PhD)
- Profession:Individual Therapy (Adult)
- Therapy Approach: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Schema Therapy
- Working days: Thursday, Friday
- Office: Göztepe (Bağdat Street-Asian Side)
- Works with: Depression, Anxiety Disorders (Panick Disorder, Obsessive-compulsive disorder), Attachment problems, Interpersonal relations, Self-esteem problems, Eating Disorders
Clinical Psychologist Petek Batum Akgün (PhD) received her BA and Developmental Psychology (MA) degrees from Koç University in Istanbul, Turkey. She completed her second MA and PhD degrees in Clinical Psychology from Hacettepe University in Ankara, Turkey.
During her graduate studies she completed her clinical internship in Child and Adult Psychiatry Departments of Hacettepe University. After her graduation from the PhD program, she thaught several clinical psychology and adolescent psyhchology courses at Koc University, Okan University, and Yeditepe University. She has been working as a clinical psychologist in Sabancı University’s Psychotherapy and Psychological Services unit since 2010.
Petek Batum Akgün works with adults at Goztepe branch of Korto. Interpersonal relationship problems, self-esteem problems, deprssion, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety problems and eating problems are among the main issues that she works with.
- Individual Counseling
- Göztepe Office